On May 15th and 22nd, 2020 we conducted the Preparing your P.E.O.P.L.E.® for Ready State Webinar.
Our focus for the workshop centered around the mental preparedness necessary for people to emerge from the shelter in place with positive well-being.
We coupled the Bridges Transition Model (focused on the emotional stages of transition), Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs (specifically Safety) with our trademarked framework Productivity Powered by P.E.O.P.L.E.® to explore the steps to Ready State.
Ready State is defined as Preparing Mentally and Physically for an Experience or Action.
During the 45 minute webinar we explored:
- Five key steps that you, as a Leader, should take to promote employee engagement in your new 'beginning'.
- Three (3) specific actions necessary to prepare for the return of your workforce.
- Three (3) truths about leading a geographically dispersed working arrangements
During our webinar we administered 2 polls.
- Our first revealed that 64% of our attendees fell in the area of uncertainty on the Bridges Transition Model.
- Following the webinar presentation - we learned that 70% of the attendees were partially prepared for Ready State yet needed to make some adjustments.
- These percentages represent an aggregate of the two sessions.
We invite you to listen to our webinar here. We look forward to engaging in a conversation with you. Email me for a consultation at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you Prepared for the Ready State?
DB Latimore Professional Services Group, LLC is a Human Resources Professional Services Firm specializing in maximizing workforce productivity in both organizations and individuals. We do this by applying our acclaimed six-part framework "Productivity Powered by P.E.O.P.L.E.®" through multiple organizational development venues which include human resource management services, individual and group coaching, strategic facilitation, and seminars.